- Protected file operations trapped into the libOS
- LibOS calls the corresponding user-level functions (
- The user-level functions invokes it's internal Intel PF functions (
- Callback the actual functions which does the operation (
- PF is stateful and it's maintained by
- Integrity guaranteed by MHT
- The implementation of PF can be found here.
- Just like the Intel PF, there are a set of user interfaces and another set of functions as internal implementation.
ipf stands for Intel Protected File. They are internal implementation of PF, just like which in the SGX SDK.
Graphene-SGX PF User Interfaces
First of all, several callback function pointers are set beforehand and will be used later in read & write, encryption and decryption.
All the call back function pointers are set to callbacks from
Internal data structures
They are very similar to which in SGX SDK.
Functions starting with name
Graphene-SGX PF Internal